Hatfield

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
71°
58°
66°

Forecast

  • 11 AMCloudy67°
  • 12 PMCloudy69°
  • 1 PMCloudy70°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 3 PMShowers70°
  • 4 PMShowers70°
  • 5 PMShowers69°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 8 PMCloudy66°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 11 PMCloudy62°
  • 12 AMCloudy62°
  • 1 AMCloudy61°
  • 2 AMCloudy60°
  • 3 AMCloudy59°
  • 4 AMCloudy59°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy65°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%71°58°Cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°53°Mostly sunny today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SW

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:09 AM7:53 PM

Map