Ashton under Lyne

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
55°
46°
47°

Forecast

  • 7 AMCloudy47°
  • 8 AMCloudy48°
  • 9 AMCloudy49°
  • 10 AMCloudy52°
  • 11 AMCloudy54°
  • 12 PMCloudy55°
  • 1 PMCloudy56°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 4 PMShowers55°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms52°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms50°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 10 PMFair49°
  • 11 PMFair48°
  • 12 AMClear47°
  • 1 AMClear46°
  • 2 AMClear44°
  • 3 AMClear43°
  • 4 AMClear42°
  • 5 AMFair42°
  • 6 AMClear41°
  • 7 AMFair42°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%55°46°Cloudy with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Clear with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%57°42°Mostly sunny today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%59°47°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°49°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°50°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%59°48°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°48°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°49°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°49°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%56°47°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SE

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    45°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Clear with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 42 °F (5.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:13 AM6:41 PM

Map