Chalfont St. Giles

United Kingdom
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
62°
49°
53°

Forecast

  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms52°
  • 12 AMCloudy50°
  • 1 AMCloudy49°
  • 2 AMCloudy47°
  • 3 AMCloudy46°
  • 4 AMCloudy46°
  • 5 AMCloudy45°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 10 AMCloudy55°
  • 11 AMCloudy57°
  • 12 PMShowers56°
  • 1 PMShowers56°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 6 PMShowers52°
  • 7 PMShowers49°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms49°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms49°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms49°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy48°
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°49°Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from S to SE. The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).Cloudy with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%57°46°Showers today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%60°45°Mostly sunny today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%63°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%62°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SSW

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from S to SE. The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:04 AM6:39 PM

Map