Leighton Buzzard

United Kingdom
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
73°
56°
69°

Forecast

  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 2 PMCloudy71°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 7 PMCloudy73°
  • 8 PMCloudy71°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 3 AMCloudy62°
  • 4 AMCloudy60°
  • 5 AMCloudy60°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy59°
  • 8 AMCloudy60°
  • 9 AMCloudy63°
  • 10 AMCloudy65°
  • 11 AMCloudy66°
  • 12 PMCloudy68°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%73°56°Scattered showers with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%71°60°Rain today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%75°53°Mostly sunny today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ENE

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:09 AM7:57 PM

Map