Tiputini

Ecuador
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
74°
69°
74°

Forecast

  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 6 AMShowers70°
  • 7 AMShowers71°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms85°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy76°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%74°69°Partly cloudy skies early followed by scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°70°Thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%87°70°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°70°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low near 70F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%91°72°Overcast with showers at times. High 91F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%93°72°Partly cloudy. High 93F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°71°Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 89F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 71F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°70°Thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°70°Thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%85°70°Thunderstorms likely. High around 85F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 12%12%
Precipitation: 43%43%
Precipitation: 51%51%
Precipitation: 63%63%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies early followed by scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:50 AM5:56 PM

Map