Bonao

Dominican Republic
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
84°
74°
74°

Forecast

  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 11 AMIsolated Thundershowers84°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers85°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 9 PMCloudy75°
  • 10 PMCloudy75°
  • 11 PMCloudy75°
  • 12 AMCloudy74°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy74°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%84°74°Night - Thunderstorms with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).Cloudy with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from SE to SSE.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%85°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%84°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%88°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%88°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%91°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%80°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%83°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%84°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%87°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SE

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    79°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    5.72 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from SE to SSE.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:25 AM6:59 PM

Map