Rio San Juan

Dominican Republic
FairMostly Sunny
86°
77°
86°

Forecast

  • 11 AMFair86°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 2 AMCloudy79°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy87°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%86°77°Thunderstorms with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).Night - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from ESE to SE at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%87°80°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 80 °F (26.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%87°80°Partly cloudy today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 80 °F (26.7 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%87°80°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 80 °F (26.7 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°79°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%85°78°Mostly sunny today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%85°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%84°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%85°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%86°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph ESE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    91°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from ESE to SE at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:26 AM6:59 PM

Map