Santo Domingo

Dominican Republic
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
85°
76°
85°

Forecast

  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers84°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers83°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers83°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms84°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%85°76°Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds NNE at 9 mph (14.5 kph).Night - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%85°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%86°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%86°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%87°76°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%88°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%81°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%89°77°Mostly sunny today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%86°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%86°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    97°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    8 (Very High)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds NNE at 9 mph (14.5 kph).

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:16 AM7:17 PM

Map