Sjorring

Denmark
ShowersShowers
70°
57°
60°

Forecast

  • 3 PMShowers60°
  • 4 PMCloudy61°
  • 5 PMCloudy61°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 9 PMCloudy61°
  • 10 PMCloudy61°
  • 11 PMCloudy60°
  • 12 AMCloudy60°
  • 1 AMCloudy61°
  • 2 AMCloudy62°
  • 3 AMCloudy61°
  • 4 AMCloudy60°
  • 5 AMCloudy59°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 7 AMBlustery56°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 12 PMBlustery64°
  • 1 PMBlustery64°
  • 2 PMBlustery64°
  • 3 PMBlustery64°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%70°57°Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds ENE at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 20%20%63°58°Breezy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%65°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 5%5%65°56°Breezy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%65°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph East

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    4.47 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds ENE at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:22 AM8:28 PM

Map