Osterild

Denmark
CloudyCloudy
68°
58°
64°

Forecast

  • 11 AMCloudy65°
  • 12 PMCloudy65°
  • 1 PMCloudy65°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 5 PMCloudy65°
  • 6 PMCloudy65°
  • 7 PMCloudy66°
  • 8 PMCloudy66°
  • 9 PMCloudy65°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 3 AMShowers60°
  • 4 AMShowers60°
  • 5 AMBlustery58°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 10 AMBlustery63°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy64°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%68°58°Scattered showers with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%66°61°Scattered showers today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%67°59°Scattered showers today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%64°58°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%68°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%72°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°62°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SSE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:19 AM9:39 PM

Map