Kananga

Democratic Republic of Congo
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
90°
68°
68°

Forecast

  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy74°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%90°68°Considerable clouds this morning. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High near 90F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy this evening with more clouds for overnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°70°Partly cloudy skies. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%90°69°A few clouds from time to time. High around 90F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%90°70°Partly cloudy. High near 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°70°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 88F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°70°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%88°69°Partly cloudy. High 88F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°70°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 89F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%90°70°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%91°71°Partly cloudy skies. High 91F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    68°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Considerable clouds this morning. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High near 90F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy this evening with more clouds for overnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:32 AM6:30 PM

Map