Santa Clara

Cuba
FairMostly Clear
82°
74°
82°

Forecast

  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms89°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms91°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy83°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°74°Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 92F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 73F. NE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°73°Thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening with scattered thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 73F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%85°73°Watching the tropics. Thunderstorms likely. High around 85F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Watching the tropics. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 73F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°73°Thunderstorms likely. High around 85F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 73F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%85°73°Thunderstorms likely. High around 85F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 73F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°73°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 73F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%91°73°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 73F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%92°73°Mainly sunny. High 92F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 73F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 38%38%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    88°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    3.73 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:00 AM7:42 PM

Map