Varadero

Cuba
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
87°
75°
86°

Forecast

  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 6 PMCloudy84°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers83°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers82°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 AMFair77°
  • 9 AMFair82°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy87°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°75°Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low near 75F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°76°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 76F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%87°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°77°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 77F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°77°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly overnight. Low 77F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%86°76°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%86°74°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 74F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%87°75°Overcast with showers at times. High 87F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low near 75F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°75°Partly cloudy skies. High 87F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 75F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°74°Mostly sunny in the morning. Increasing clouds with showers later in the day. High 88F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 57%57%
Precipitation: 36%36%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    93°
  • Humidity
    66%
  • Visibility
    3.73 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low near 75F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:16 AM7:13 PM

Map