Mitu

Colombia
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
85°
72°
72°

Forecast

  • 4 AMFoggy72°
  • 5 AMFoggy72°
  • 6 AMCloudy72°
  • 7 AMCloudy74°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy73°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°72°Thunderstorms. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%85°72°Thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%84°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%83°72°Thunderstorms likely. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms in the evening, with fog developing overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%84°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, with fog developing late. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%84°71°Thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%85°72°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
FoggyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to considerable cloudiness and fog after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%84°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%85°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 72%72%
Precipitation: 93%93%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph North

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    72°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:41 AM5:52 PM

Map