Armenia

Colombia
CloudyCloudy
68°
56°
59°

Forecast

  • 5 AMCloudy59°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy60°
  • 8 AMCloudy63°
  • 9 AMCloudy65°
  • 10 AMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 11 AMShowers68°
  • 12 PMShowers67°
  • 1 PMShowers66°
  • 2 PMShowers65°
  • 3 PMShowers64°
  • 4 PMShowers64°
  • 5 PMShowers63°
  • 6 PMCloudy63°
  • 7 PMCloudy62°
  • 8 PMCloudy61°
  • 9 PMCloudy60°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 11 PMCloudy60°
  • 12 AMCloudy59°
  • 1 AMCloudy59°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy59°
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 75%75%68°56°Night - Cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).Cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%67°56°Thunderstorms today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%63°55°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 80% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%65°55°Showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%62°55°Showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%67°55°Rain today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 80% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%65°56°Thunderstorms today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%65°57°Thunderstorms today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%63°56°Thunderstorms today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%70°56°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SE

Barometer

24.2 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    8.89 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:51 AM5:56 PM

Map