Puerto Asis

Colombia
CloudyCloudy
79°
65°
69°

Forecast

  • 7 AMCloudy69°
  • 8 AMCloudy71°
  • 9 AMCloudy72°
  • 10 AMCloudy72°
  • 11 AMCloudy74°
  • 12 PMCloudy75°
  • 1 PMCloudy76°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 9 PMCloudy71°
  • 10 PMCloudy70°
  • 11 PMCloudy69°
  • 12 AMCloudy68°
  • 1 AMCloudy68°
  • 2 AMCloudy67°
  • 3 AMCloudy67°
  • 4 AMCloudy67°
  • 5 AMCloudy67°
  • 6 AMCloudy66°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°65°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 79F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low near 65F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%83°64°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 83F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 64F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°65°Partly cloudy skies. High 87F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low around 65F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%83°66°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 83F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 66F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%79°66°Rain early. A mix of sun and clouds in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 66F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%86°66°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 86F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 66F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°67°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 88F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 67F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°67°Partly cloudy skies. High 88F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers and scattered thunderstorms. Low 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°67°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 67F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%86°68°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 68F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph West

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    69°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 79F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy. Low near 65F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:08 AM6:16 PM

Map