Simao

China
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
89°
68°
72°

Forecast

  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy73°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°68°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°69°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%84°69°Thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%81°69°Showers and thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%81°69°Showers and thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%81°69°Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%82°70°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 82F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%81°70°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 81F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low near 70F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%79°70°Thunderstorms likely. High 79F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%78°69°Thunderstorms likely. High 78F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 39%39%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph West

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    72°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:00 AM7:43 PM

Map