Deqen

China
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
65°
46°
61°

Forecast

  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 6 PMShowers61°
  • 7 PMShowers58°
  • 8 PMShowers56°
  • 9 PMShowers54°
  • 10 PMShowers53°
  • 11 PMShowers52°
  • 12 AMShowers51°
  • 1 AMShowers50°
  • 2 AMShowers49°
  • 3 AMShowers49°
  • 4 AMShowers48°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy58°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%65°46°Partly cloudy early followed by scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%65°47°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High near 65F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%64°47°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy with some showers late. Low 47F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%63°48°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%60°47°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain likely. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°46°Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. High near 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%57°46°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Occasional light rain. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%56°45°Cloudy with showers. High 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%56°46°Rain early with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with periods of light rain. Low 46F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°46°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 58F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 46F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 47%47%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 51%51%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph WSW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    7 (High)

Today - Partly cloudy early followed by scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:59 AM7:52 PM

Map