Shache

China
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
74°
63°
73°

Forecast

  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 5 PMCloudy72°
  • 6 PMCloudy71°
  • 7 PMCloudy71°
  • 8 PMCloudy70°
  • 9 PMCloudy69°
  • 10 PMCloudy69°
  • 11 PMCloudy69°
  • 12 AMShowers68°
  • 1 AMCloudy68°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 9 AMFair69°
  • 10 AMFair71°
  • 11 AMFair74°
  • 12 PMFair76°
  • 1 PMFair78°
  • 2 PMSunny80°
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°63°Generally cloudy. High 74F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°66°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 82F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%78°64°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 64F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%76°62°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 76F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 62F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%75°63°Becoming partly cloudy after some morning rain. High near 75F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°63°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 63F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°61°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 74F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 61F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°60°Sunny skies. High 77F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°58°Mainly sunny. High near 75F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%75°60°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High near 75F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 60F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    66%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Generally cloudy. High 74F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:15 AM7:28 PM

Map