Balguntay

China

Forecast

  • 6 PMSunny64°
  • 7 PMSunny62°
  • 8 PMClear61°
  • 9 PMFair60°
  • 10 PMFair58°
  • 11 PMClear56°
  • 12 AMFair55°
  • 1 AMFair54°
  • 2 AMFair54°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 4 AMFair54°
  • 5 AMClear52°
  • 6 AMSunny53°
  • 7 AMSunny57°
  • 8 AMSunny61°
  • 9 AMSunny64°
  • 10 AMSunny66°
  • 11 AMFair68°
  • 12 PMFair69°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy67°
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%64°51°Mostly clear. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%70°55°Mostly sunny skies. High around 70F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%69°55°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°46°Partly to mostly cloudy. High near 65F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°47°Sunny skies. High around 70F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%68°49°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 68F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%65°48°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°44°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 64F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 44F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%65°45°Sunshine. High around 65F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°44°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly clear. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:32 AM7:00 PM

Map