Akqi

China
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
64°
50°
54°

Forecast

  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers54°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 9 AMShowers60°
  • 10 AMShowers62°
  • 11 AMShowers63°
  • 12 PMShowers63°
  • 1 PMShowers64°
  • 2 PMShowers63°
  • 3 PMShowers63°
  • 4 PMShowers62°
  • 5 PMShowers62°
  • 6 PMShowers61°
  • 7 PMShowers60°
  • 8 PMShowers57°
  • 9 PMShowers56°
  • 10 PMShowers55°
  • 11 PMShowers55°
  • 12 AMCloudy54°
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%64°50°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°50°Cloudy. High 67F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low around 50F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%67°51°Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 67F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%65°49°Mostly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High around 65F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy. Periods of rain early. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%67°49°Mostly sunny in the morning. Increasing clouds with showers later in the day. High 67F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers in the evening with clear skies overnight. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%67°47°Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few showers in the evening, then clear overnight. Low 47F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%66°47°Mainly sunny. High 66F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 47F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°48°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%67°49°Mostly sunny skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Clear skies. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%68°51°Mostly sunny skies. High 68F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 79%79%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph South

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Tonight - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:10 AM7:21 PM

Map