Sogxian

China
ShowersShowers
48°
33°
42°

Forecast

  • 12 PMShowers42°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms44°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms46°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms47°
  • 4 PMShowers48°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms47°
  • 6 PMShowers46°
  • 7 PMShowers44°
  • 8 PMShowers42°
  • 9 PMShowers41°
  • 10 PMShowers40°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 3 AMCloudy38°
  • 4 AMCloudy37°
  • 5 AMCloudy36°
  • 6 AMCloudy35°
  • 7 AMCloudy35°
  • 8 AMCloudy35°
  • 9 AMCloudy35°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy37°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy38°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%48°33°Showers and thundershowers likely. High 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Light rain early. Then remaining cloudy. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%47°32°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 47F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies with light rain and snow developing overnight. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 30%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%49°33°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%48°30°A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%52°27°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 52F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 27F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%53°28°Sunny. High 53F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 28F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%54°29°A mainly sunny sky. High 54F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 29F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%56°33°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 56F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%.
Tuesday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 60%60%53°32°Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to rain showers in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A mix of light rain and snow after midnight. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%52°32°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 52F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 74%74%
Precipitation: 82%82%
Precipitation: 84%84%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    42°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    5.59 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Showers and thundershowers likely. High 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Light rain early. Then remaining cloudy. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:35 AM5:36 PM

Map