Lhunze

China
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
47°
45°
47°

Forecast

  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 6 AMShowers47°
  • 7 AMShowers46°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 12 PMShowers56°
  • 1 PMShowers57°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 4 PMShowers59°
  • 5 PMShowers58°
  • 6 PMShowers58°
  • 7 PMShowers55°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy49°
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%47°45°Increasing clouds with showers arriving overnight. Low around 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°44°Cloudy with showers. High around 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%61°44°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%60°38°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°36°Partly cloudy. High 62F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%63°36°Mostly sunny skies. High 63F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°38°Mostly sunny skies. High 61F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°41°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High near 60F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 41F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°42°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 42F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°42°Cloudy with showers. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 56%56%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph East

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    47°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Increasing clouds with showers arriving overnight. Low around 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:41 AM5:41 PM

Map