Litang

China
ShowersShowers
47°
43°
47°

Forecast

  • 11 PMShowers47°
  • 12 AMCloudy47°
  • 1 AMCloudy47°
  • 2 AMCloudy48°
  • 3 AMCloudy48°
  • 4 AMShowers48°
  • 5 AMShowers47°
  • 6 AMShowers44°
  • 7 AMShowers45°
  • 8 AMShowers47°
  • 9 AMShowers49°
  • 10 AMShowers50°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms51°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms52°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms52°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms53°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms53°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms53°
  • 5 PMShowers53°
  • 6 PMShowers52°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms51°
  • 8 PMShowers49°
  • 9 PMShowers47°
  • 10 PMShowers46°
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%47°43°Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous this evening. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%54°38°Showers and thunderstorms likely. High 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°38°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High around 60F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°39°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 59F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°39°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies and rain in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%59°39°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°40°Mostly cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%58°40°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°40°Rain showers in the morning then thundershowers in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°40°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 47%47%
Precipitation: 67%67%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    47°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous this evening. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:33 AM8:16 PM

Map