Garze

China
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Thundershowers
68°
53°
64°

Forecast

  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms66°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms64°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms62°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms60°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms58°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms58°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms57°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms56°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms56°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms55°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms55°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms55°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms54°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms54°
  • 7 AMShowers53°
  • 8 AMShowers56°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 10 AMIsolated Thunderstorms61°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%68°53°Thunderstorms likely. High 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%69°53°Showers and thunderstorms. High 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%68°53°Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°50°Mostly cloudy with occasional light rain...mainly in the morning. High 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%68°52°Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening giving way to periods of light rain overnight. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%67°52°Thundershowers following a period of rain early. High 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Rain likely. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%64°52°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with thundershowers developing in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%67°53°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°51°Cloudy with showers. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%63°49°Light rain early with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 63%63%
Precipitation: 85%85%
Precipitation: 62%62%
Precipitation: 70%70%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph West

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms likely. High 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.

Tonight - Thunderstorms likely. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:53 AM7:47 PM

Map