Dawu

China
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
74°
54°
57°

Forecast

  • 2 AMShowers57°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 10 PMCloudy62°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers60°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers59°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers58°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%74°54°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%69°53°Thunderstorms. High 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%65°52°Showers and thunderstorms. High around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%65°51°Cloudy with periods of rain. High near 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%65°49°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°52°Cloudy with occasional showers. High 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%63°50°Rain likely. High 63F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain. Low near 50F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°52°Occasional rain. High 62F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 52F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°52°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%64°50°Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 64F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low near 50F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:49 AM7:43 PM

Map