Huangnan Zangzu

China
CloudyCloudy
60°
44°
46°

Forecast

  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 7 AMCloudy46°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 11 AMIsolated Thunderstorms54°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms57°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 5 PMCloudy55°
  • 6 PMCloudy54°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 9 PMCloudy49°
  • 10 PMCloudy48°
  • 11 PMCloudy47°
  • 12 AMCloudy47°
  • 1 AMCloudy47°
  • 2 AMCloudy46°
  • 3 AMCloudy46°
  • 4 AMCloudy46°
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%60°44°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High around 60F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy skies with a few showers after midnight. Low 44F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%60°44°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High near 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%56°40°Thunderstorms likely. High 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low near 40F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%52°39°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain likely. Low 39F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%48°36°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 48F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 36F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°36°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°37°Cloudy with a few showers. High 54F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 37F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%52°38°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 52F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy. Low 38F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%51°37°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 51F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 37F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%53°37°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 37F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 53%53%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SSE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High around 60F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Cloudy skies with a few showers after midnight. Low 44F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:43 AM7:46 PM

Map