Gangca

China
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
63°
48°
63°

Forecast

  • 1 PMThunderstorms63°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms63°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms60°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms59°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms57°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms55°
  • 9 PMShowers53°
  • 10 PMShowers53°
  • 11 PMShowers52°
  • 12 AMShowers51°
  • 1 AMShowers51°
  • 2 AMShowers50°
  • 3 AMShowers50°
  • 4 AMShowers50°
  • 5 AMShowers49°
  • 6 AMShowers49°
  • 7 AMShowers49°
  • 8 AMShowers51°
  • 9 AMShowers52°
  • 10 AMShowers52°
  • 11 AMShowers53°
  • 12 PMShowers53°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%63°48°Thunderstorms. High 63F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Showers and thundershowers this evening, then cloudy with rain likely overnight. Low 48F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%58°47°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%59°47°Rain showers in the morning with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%62°47°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%60°44°Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the day. High near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain. Low 44F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%54°42°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 54F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%55°40°Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%55°38°Cloudy with occasional light rain in the afternoon. High near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 38F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%56°38°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High 56F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 38F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%57°39°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 39F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 63%63%
Precipitation: 89%89%
Precipitation: 87%87%
Precipitation: 92%92%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SSE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Thunderstorms. High 63F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Tonight - Showers and thundershowers this evening, then cloudy with rain likely overnight. Low 48F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:43 AM7:59 PM

Map