Darlag

China
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
51°
20°
20°

Forecast

  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy24°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy29°
  • 11 AMShowers35°
  • 12 PMShowers42°
  • 1 PMShowers46°
  • 2 PMShowers49°
  • 3 PMShowers49°
  • 4 PMShowers48°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy40°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy37°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 10 PMFair33°
  • 11 PMFair31°
  • 12 AMFair30°
  • 1 AMFair28°
  • 2 AMFair27°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy25°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy25°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy24°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy23°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy22°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%51°20°Periods of rain. High 51F. S winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 22F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%52°23°Partly cloudy skies. High 52F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 23F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%56°27°Mainly sunny. High 56F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 27F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°28°A mainly sunny sky. High 61F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Low 28F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Tuesday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%48°27°Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 48F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Low 27F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Wednesday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%53°27°Snow showers early. Peeks of sunshine later. High 53F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and light freezing rain after midnight. Low 27F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%54°30°Cloudy with showers. High 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low near 30F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%54°30°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 54F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Becoming partly cloudy after some evening light rain. Low near 30F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
Freezing RainPrecipitation: 50%50%51°28°Rain and freezing rain in the morning. Rain showers in the afternoon. High 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%.Night - Rain mixing with and changing to snow showers late. Low 28F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%48°28°Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 48F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A mixture of rain and snow in the evening will change to a wintry mix in the overnight hours. Low 28F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulations around one inch.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 59%59%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 72%72%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SSE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    20°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Periods of rain. High 51F. S winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 22F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:15 AM7:07 PM

Map