Huade

China
FairMostly Clear
67°
43°
43°

Forecast

  • 1 AMClear43°
  • 2 AMClear43°
  • 3 AMClear41°
  • 4 AMClear39°
  • 5 AMClear38°
  • 6 AMClear39°
  • 7 AMSunny40°
  • 8 AMSunny45°
  • 9 AMSunny50°
  • 10 AMSunny54°
  • 11 AMFair58°
  • 12 PMFair61°
  • 1 PMFair63°
  • 2 PMFair64°
  • 3 PMFair65°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 5 PMShowers63°
  • 6 PMShowers60°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers57°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms54°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers53°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers53°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers52°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers51°
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°43°Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 47F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%67°41°Sunny. High 67F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 41F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°45°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 70F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 45F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%66°45°Partly cloudy. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and rain later during the night. Low around 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°33°Cloudy. Periods of rain early. High 48F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 33F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%55°34°Sunny skies. High near 55F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 34F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°34°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 56F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Mixed Snow and SleetPrecipitation: 40%40%48°28°Partly cloudy skies. High 48F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy early. Then a mix of wintry precipitation expected late. Low 28F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%44°26°Rain and snow tapering off in the morning. Decreasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 26F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%47°29°Partly cloudy. High 47F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 29F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph West

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    43°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 47F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:19 AM6:07 PM

Map