Dalian

China
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
83°
76°
76°

Forecast

  • 3 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 7 AMCloudy77°
  • 8 AMCloudy79°
  • 9 AMCloudy81°
  • 10 AMCloudy83°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 5 PMSunny81°
  • 6 PMSunny81°
  • 7 PMFair80°
  • 8 PMFair78°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms77°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%83°76°Night - Thunderstorms with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds ESE at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%81°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%80°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°74°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%82°74°Mostly sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%82°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%81°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%82°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%82°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%81°76°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 75%75%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph ESE

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    2.73 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds ESE at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
4:55 AM7:05 PM

Map