Tailai

China
CloudyCloudy
63°
55°
58°

Forecast

  • 7 AMBlustery59°
  • 8 AMBlustery60°
  • 9 AMBlustery62°
  • 10 AMBlustery64°
  • 11 AMBlustery67°
  • 12 PMBlustery68°
  • 1 PMBlustery69°
  • 2 PMBlustery68°
  • 3 PMShowers65°
  • 4 PMShowers62°
  • 5 PMShowers58°
  • 6 PMShowers57°
  • 7 PMShowers57°
  • 8 PMShowers57°
  • 9 PMShowers56°
  • 10 PMShowers56°
  • 11 PMShowers56°
  • 12 AMShowers55°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
  • 3 AMShowers55°
  • 4 AMShowers55°
  • 5 AMShowers55°
  • 6 AMShowers55°
  • 7 AMShowers56°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 85%85%63°55°Breezy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from N to NNE at 16 to 20 mph (25.7 to 32.2 kph).Night - Rain with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds N at 18 to 22 mph (29.0 to 35.4 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%68°56°Showers today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%67°62°Showers today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%76°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%73°66°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%66°65°Showers today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%66°64°Scattered showers today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%65°62°Showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%67°64°Rain today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 90% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%77°64°Rain today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph North

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    49%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Breezy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from N to NNE at 16 to 20 mph (25.7 to 32.2 kph).

Tonight - Rain with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds N at 18 to 22 mph (29.0 to 35.4 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:05 AM6:27 PM

Map