Sunwu

China
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
64°
49°
64°

Forecast

  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 9 PMFair58°
  • 10 PMClear57°
  • 11 PMClear55°
  • 12 AMClear54°
  • 1 AMClear53°
  • 2 AMClear52°
  • 3 AMClear51°
  • 4 AMClear50°
  • 5 AMSunny50°
  • 6 AMSunny54°
  • 7 AMSunny58°
  • 8 AMSunny63°
  • 9 AMSunny66°
  • 10 AMSunny70°
  • 11 AMSunny72°
  • 12 PMSunny73°
  • 1 PMSunny75°
  • 2 PMSunny76°
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°49°Mainly cloudy. A few peeks of sunshine possible. High 64F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°50°Mainly sunny. High 77F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%79°52°Mostly sunny skies. High 79F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 52F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°46°Sunny. High around 75F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 46F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%71°49°Sunshine. High 71F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 49F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%65°51°Rain likely. High around 65F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 51F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°56°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 66F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Low 56F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°55°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 67F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low near 55F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°55°Overcast. High 71F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low around 55F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°55°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 73F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low near 55F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    40%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Mainly cloudy. A few peeks of sunshine possible. High 64F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
4:36 AM6:27 PM

Map