Shangzhi

China
ShowersRain
64°
55°
55°

Forecast

  • 10 AMShowers55°
  • 11 AMShowers55°
  • 12 PMShowers56°
  • 1 PMShowers57°
  • 2 PMShowers58°
  • 3 PMShowers58°
  • 4 PMShowers58°
  • 5 PMShowers59°
  • 6 PMShowers59°
  • 7 PMShowers60°
  • 8 PMShowers61°
  • 9 PMBlustery62°
  • 10 PMBlustery63°
  • 11 PMBlustery63°
  • 12 AMBlustery64°
  • 1 AMBlustery64°
  • 2 AMBlustery63°
  • 3 AMBlustery62°
  • 4 AMShowers61°
  • 5 AMShowers61°
  • 6 AMShowers60°
  • 7 AMShowers61°
  • 8 AMShowers61°
  • 9 AMShowers62°
  • 10 AMShowers62°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%64°55°Showers with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds NNE at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph).Night - Breezy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 20 mph (22.5 to 32.2 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 75%75%72°61°Rain today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 75% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%65°63°Scattered showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°63°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%79°64°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%72°65°Rain today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%76°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%70°62°Rain today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°58°Cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

16 mph NNE

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    4.29 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Showers with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds NNE at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph).

Tonight - Breezy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 20 mph (22.5 to 32.2 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
4:49 AM6:07 PM

Map