Foshan

China
CloudyCloudy
81°
67°
70°

Forecast

  • 5 PMCloudy69°
  • 6 PMShowers68°
  • 7 PMShowers67°
  • 8 PMShowers67°
  • 9 PMCloudy67°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 12 AMCloudy68°
  • 1 AMCloudy68°
  • 2 AMCloudy67°
  • 3 AMShowers66°
  • 4 AMShowers66°
  • 5 AMShowers65°
  • 6 AMShowers65°
  • 7 AMShowers65°
  • 8 AMShowers66°
  • 9 AMCloudy68°
  • 10 AMCloudy69°
  • 11 AMCloudy71°
  • 12 PMCloudy72°
  • 1 PMCloudy73°
  • 2 PMCloudy73°
  • 3 PMCloudy73°
  • 4 PMCloudy73°
  • 5 PMCloudy73°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%81°67°Cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from N to NNW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%73°65°Scattered showers today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%84°70°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%85°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%89°76°Partly cloudy today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%88°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%87°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%88°77°Mostly sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°77°Sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%87°76°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph North

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    71%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from N to NNW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:19 AM6:16 PM

Map