Quanzhou

China
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
87°
76°
81°

Forecast

  • 7 PMCloudy80°
  • 8 PMCloudy80°
  • 9 PMCloudy80°
  • 10 PMCloudy80°
  • 11 PMCloudy80°
  • 12 AMCloudy79°
  • 1 AMCloudy79°
  • 2 AMCloudy78°
  • 3 AMShowers77°
  • 4 AMShowers76°
  • 5 AMShowers76°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 7 AMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms84°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms84°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy79°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%87°76°Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%85°77°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%84°75°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%85°73°Mostly sunny today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%83°74°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%84°74°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%80°77°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%82°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%79°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%80°72°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph ENE

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    91°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Today - Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:58 AM5:51 PM

Map