Nanping

China
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
94°
78°
89°

Forecast

  • 3 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 1 AMFair78°
  • 2 AMFair78°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms87°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms88°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%94°78°Thunderstorms with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to SW.Night - Thunderstorms with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%90°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 90%90%91°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 90% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 100%100%85°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 100% chance of precipitation.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%87°71°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%89°68°Sunny today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%85°70°Cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%86°71°Scattered showers today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%80°73°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 70%70%78°73°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WSW

Barometer

28.4 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    100°
  • Humidity
    63%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to SW.

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:44 AM6:33 PM

Map