Palena

Chile
FairMostly Clear
54°
38°
45°

Forecast

  • 6 AMShowers46°
  • 7 AMShowers46°
  • 8 AMShowers46°
  • 9 AMShowers45°
  • 10 AMShowers47°
  • 11 AMShowers48°
  • 12 PMShowers49°
  • 1 PMShowers51°
  • 2 PMShowers52°
  • 3 PMShowers53°
  • 4 PMShowers53°
  • 5 PMShowers52°
  • 6 PMShowers50°
  • 7 PMShowers47°
  • 8 PMShowers45°
  • 9 PMShowers43°
  • 10 PMShowers42°
  • 11 PMShowers42°
  • 12 AMShowers41°
  • 1 AMShowers41°
  • 2 AMShowers40°
  • 3 AMShowers40°
  • 4 AMShowers39°
  • 5 AMShowers39°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%54°38°Cloudy. Some light rain will fall throughout the day. High 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%46°35°Rain and snow in the morning. The rain and snow will become lighter and change to all rain in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%51°36°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 51F. Winds light and variable.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%50°39°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High around 50F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 39F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%49°39°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Rain likely. Low 39F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near an inch.
Tuesday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 60%60%44°33°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 44F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Low 33F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Wednesday
Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%46°32°Some snow showers possible early with any snow changing to a few showers later. High 46F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies with a few snow showers late. Low 32F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°29°A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. High 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 29F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°27°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 27F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%50°30°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 50F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 78%78%
Precipitation: 94%94%
Precipitation: 79%79%
Precipitation: 77%77%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph North

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    45°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    1.86 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy. Some light rain will fall throughout the day. High 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Tonight - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
8:25 AM7:13 PM

Map