Aisen Region

Chile
Mixed Rain and SnowRain And Snow
38°
33°
37°

Forecast

  • 3 PMMixed Rain and Snow38°
  • 4 PMMixed Rain and Snow38°
  • 5 PMMixed Rain and Snow38°
  • 6 PMMixed Rain and Snow36°
  • 7 PMMixed Rain and Snow36°
  • 8 PMMixed Rain and Snow35°
  • 9 PMMixed Rain and Snow35°
  • 10 PMMixed Rain and Snow35°
  • 11 PMMixed Rain and Snow35°
  • 12 AMMixed Rain and Snow35°
  • 1 AMMixed Rain and Snow35°
  • 2 AMMixed Rain and Snow35°
  • 3 AMMixed Rain and Snow34°
  • 4 AMMixed Rain and Snow34°
  • 5 AMSnow35°
  • 6 AMSnow34°
  • 7 AMSnow35°
  • 8 AMSnow34°
  • 9 AMSnow34°
  • 10 AMSnow34°
  • 11 AMSnow34°
  • 12 PMSnow34°
  • 1 PMMixed Rain and Snow34°
  • 2 PMMixed Rain and Snow34°
Thursday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 100%100%38°33°Periods of rain and snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 100%.Night - Periods of rain and snow. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 100%. Snowfall around one inch.
Friday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 90%90%36°32°Snow during the morning will mix with rain at times during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Rain and snow in the evening turning to all snow late. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 100%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
Saturday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 90%90%37°34°Cloudy with rain and snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 90%. About one inch of snow expected.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%39°32°Cloudy with a few showers. High 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 50%50%39°30°Rain and snow showers in the morning. Then remaining overcast in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 40%40%38°33°Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to rain showers in the afternoon. High 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 80%80%36°31°Cloudy with rain and snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%.Night - Rain...mixing with snow late. Low 31F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%.
Thursday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 70%70%36°31°Periods of rain and snow. High 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%.Night - Cloudy with snow. Low 31F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
Friday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 60%60%37°33°Snow during the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow during the afternoon. High 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening. Rain and snow will become intermittent in the overnight hours. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%39°32°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 39F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 90%90%
Precipitation: 99%99%
Precipitation: 96%96%
Precipitation: 87%87%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SE

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Mixed Rain and Snow
  • Feels like
    34°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    0.31 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Periods of rain and snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 100%.

Tonight - Periods of rain and snow. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 100%. Snowfall around one inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
8:18 AM5:42 PM

Map