Bangassou

Central African Republic
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
90°
70°
85°

Forecast

  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thunderstorms87°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy82°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%90°70°Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly during the afternoon hours. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%88°70°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°71°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°70°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°71°Cloudy early with thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the evening. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°70°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially overnight. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%85°70°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°70°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%85°70°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°70°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning partly cloudy overnight. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 59%59%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    91°
  • Humidity
    66%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly during the afternoon hours. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:23 AM5:36 PM

Map