Mayo

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
61°
51°
54°

Forecast

  • 3 AMCloudy54°
  • 4 AMCloudy53°
  • 5 AMCloudy52°
  • 6 AMShowers52°
  • 7 AMShowers52°
  • 8 AMShowers53°
  • 9 AMCloudy54°
  • 10 AMCloudy55°
  • 11 AMShowers57°
  • 12 PMShowers58°
  • 1 PMShowers59°
  • 2 PMShowers60°
  • 3 PMShowers60°
  • 4 PMShowers58°
  • 5 PMShowers58°
  • 6 PMShowers58°
  • 7 PMShowers58°
  • 8 PMShowers57°
  • 9 PMShowers56°
  • 10 PMShowers55°
  • 11 PMShowers55°
  • 12 AMShowers55°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%61°51°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°41°Cloudy early, becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 41F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°41°Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 41F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°40°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 59F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 40F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%61°42°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 61F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°42°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 61F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 42F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°42°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 62F. Winds light and variable.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%61°43°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°43°Mainly cloudy. High 62F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%62°43°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 74%74%
Precipitation: 48%48%
Precipitation: 57%57%
Precipitation: 72%72%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

0 mph NNW

Barometer

30.3 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:30 AM9:38 PM

Map