Faro

Canada
CloudyCloudy
61°
51°
57°

Forecast

  • 12 PMShowers58°
  • 1 PMShowers58°
  • 2 PMShowers58°
  • 3 PMShowers60°
  • 4 PMShowers60°
  • 5 PMShowers60°
  • 6 PMShowers60°
  • 7 PMShowers59°
  • 8 PMShowers58°
  • 9 PMShowers58°
  • 10 PMShowers57°
  • 11 PMShowers56°
  • 12 AMShowers55°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
  • 3 AMShowers55°
  • 4 AMShowers55°
  • 5 AMShowers53°
  • 6 AMShowers52°
  • 7 AMShowers51°
  • 8 AMShowers51°
  • 9 AMShowers51°
  • 10 AMShowers52°
  • 11 AMShowers53°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%61°51°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain likely. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%63°43°Rain diminishing to a few showers in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°41°Partly cloudy. High around 60F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 41F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°40°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%56°40°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°43°Partly cloudy skies. High 58F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°40°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds light and variable.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%61°42°Cloudy with showers. High 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%60°42°A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 42F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%61°43°A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 74%74%
Precipitation: 78%78%
Precipitation: 91%91%
Precipitation: 94%94%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph North

Barometer

30.3 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with periods of rain. High 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Tonight - Rain likely. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:25 AM9:23 PM

Map