Carmacks

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
70°
44°
57°

Forecast

  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 7 AMCloudy44°
  • 8 AMCloudy48°
  • 9 AMCloudy51°
  • 10 AMCloudy53°
  • 11 AMCloudy56°
  • 12 PMCloudy59°
  • 1 PMCloudy62°
  • 2 PMCloudy65°
  • 3 PMCloudy66°
  • 4 PMCloudy67°
  • 5 PMCloudy68°
  • 6 PMCloudy67°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 PMFair58°
  • 12 AMFair54°
  • 1 AMFair52°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°44°Cloudy skies. High around 70F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°49°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 71F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 49F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%71°46°Partly cloudy skies. High 71F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Becoming cloudy with occasional rain after midnight. Low 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°45°Rain likely. High 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°46°Partly cloudy skies. High 74F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%74°49°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 74F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°47°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°48°Partly cloudy skies. High near 70F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°47°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 69F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%70°48°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 70F. Winds light and variable.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SSE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    63%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies. High around 70F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:16 AM11:05 PM

Map