0%54°42°Clear skies. Low 42F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
20%73°56°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 73F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 56F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.
40%81°49°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Clear skies overnight. Low 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
70%75°51°Sunshine and some clouds. High near 75F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 51F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
50%65°49°Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 65F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
10%63°47°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 63F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast. Low 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%68°49°Cloudy. High 68F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 49F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
60%72°54°Generally sunny. High 72F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
10%75°53°Partly cloudy skies. High near 75F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%79°54°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
2 mph ENE
Today - Clear skies. Low 42F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.