Wolseley

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
53°
46°
53°

Forecast

  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 11 PMFair52°
  • 12 AMFair52°
  • 1 AMClear51°
  • 2 AMClear50°
  • 3 AMClear49°
  • 4 AMClear48°
  • 5 AMClear48°
  • 6 AMClear47°
  • 7 AMSunny46°
  • 8 AMSunny49°
  • 9 AMSunny55°
  • 10 AMSunny60°
  • 11 AMSunny64°
  • 12 PMSunny68°
  • 1 PMSunny71°
  • 2 PMSunny72°
  • 3 PMSunny73°
  • 4 PMSunny73°
  • 5 PMSunny71°
  • 6 PMSunny67°
  • 7 PMClear62°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy57°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%53°46°Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%74°48°A mainly sunny sky. High 74F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°46°Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. High 66F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 46F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°41°Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 41F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%49°32°Rain showers, with increasing winds in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds NE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 32F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 40%40%45°28°Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to rain showers in the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening. Snow showers late. Low 28F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%41°27°Scattered snow showers during the morning. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. High 41F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 27F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%44°32°More clouds than sun. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 32F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%45°32°Cloudy skies. High around 45F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 32F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%49°32°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 49F. S winds shifting to NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 32F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph SSE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:52 AM6:31 PM

Map