Wawota

Canada
FairMostly Clear
81°
58°
58°

Forecast

  • 4 AMFair58°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMFair62°
  • 8 AMFair67°
  • 9 AMFair71°
  • 10 AMFair74°
  • 11 AMFair76°
  • 12 PMFair76°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 PMFair76°
  • 8 PMFair72°
  • 9 PMClear67°
  • 10 PMClear65°
  • 11 PMClear64°
  • 12 AMClear63°
  • 1 AMClear62°
  • 2 AMClear62°
  • 3 AMClear61°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%81°58°Sunny to partly cloudy. High 81F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally clear skies. Low 59F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%86°57°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 86F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Clear skies overnight. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°54°Sunny skies. High 79F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%82°58°Sunny. High 82F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 58F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%75°53°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%72°50°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 72F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 50F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%76°51°Sunny skies. High 76F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°54°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 77F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 54F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%78°54°Mostly sunny skies. High 78F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°53°Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    58°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny to partly cloudy. High 81F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Generally clear skies. Low 59F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:16 AM8:32 PM

Map