0%39°25°Cloudy skies. Low around 25F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
10%35°20°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High near 35F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 20F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%31°13°Sunny skies. High 31F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 13F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%30°17°Mostly sunny. High around 30F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 17F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%34°17°Overcast. High 34F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 17F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
10%27°12°Partly cloudy. High 27F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 12F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%26°13°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 26F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 13F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
30%21°2°Intermittent snow showers, especially early. High 21F. S winds shifting to NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - A few snow showers scattered about the area in the evening, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Low 2F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
10%9°-1°Cloudy. High 9F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low -1F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%12°3°Partly cloudy. High 12F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 3F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
9 mph SW
Today - Cloudy skies. Low around 25F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.