St. Brieux

Canada
CloudyCloudy
70°
49°
69°

Forecast

  • 5 PMCloudy69°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 9 PMFair59°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 3 AMCloudy54°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
  • 5 AMShowers54°
  • 6 AMShowers55°
  • 7 AMShowers55°
  • 8 AMShowers55°
  • 9 AMShowers56°
  • 10 AMShowers56°
  • 11 AMShowers57°
  • 12 PMShowers57°
  • 1 PMShowers58°
  • 2 PMCloudy60°
  • 3 PMCloudy60°
  • 4 PMCloudy61°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy60°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°49°Mostly cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Rain with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%61°54°Showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%54°52°Cloudy today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°56°Cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%60°51°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%62°52°Scattered showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WSW

Barometer

28.4 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    55%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Rain with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:58 AM8:01 PM

Map