Spiritwood

Canada

Forecast

  • 9 AMSunny64°
  • 10 AMFair68°
  • 11 AMFair71°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 3 AMShowers58°
  • 4 AMShowers57°
  • 5 AMShowers56°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy64°
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%77°55°Sunny to partly cloudy. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy this evening followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers after midnight. Low near 55F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°56°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 78F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%79°58°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%78°56°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 78F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°59°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 80F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 59F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%81°54°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 81F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then becoming clear overnight. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%70°52°Plentiful sunshine. High around 70F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 52F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%72°51°Mostly sunny skies. High 72F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 51F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%73°50°Mostly sunny skies. High 73F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low around 50F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°49°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 69F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 49F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 17%17%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Sunny to partly cloudy. High 77F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Partly cloudy this evening followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers after midnight. Low near 55F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:17 AM9:14 PM

Map