0%33°26°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 33F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Some clouds. Low 26F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%37°-2°Decreasing cloudiness and windy. Morning high of 37F with temps falling to near 20. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Night - Partly cloudy and windy. Low -2F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
0%13°4°Abundant sunshine. Much colder. High 13F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 4F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
70%29°14°A mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Then some clearing in the afternoon. High 29F. S winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 70%. About one inch of snow and ice expected.Night - A few clouds. Low 14F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%35°27°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High near 35F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 27F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%39°19°Considerable cloudiness. High 39F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 19F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
0%30°14°Sunny skies. High near 30F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 14F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
0%27°13°Mostly sunny skies. High 27F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 13F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%27°9°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 27F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 9F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
40%25°9°Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High near 25F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Night - Cloudy early with a light wintry mix later at night. Low 9F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. About one inch of snow and ice expected.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
5 mph SSW
Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 33F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight - Some clouds. Low 26F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.